The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

1/01/2015



After watching movie "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button" directed by David Fincher, whose movies I'm discovering and like still more!

I wanted to write you about this movie, of course for those of you haven't watched it - you really should. The movies lasts quite long (Fincher's style) because more than 2,5 hours. However, if you want to be a witness of an really unusal'n'ambitious story full of suprises, wisdom and even humour, find that 2h 46min.





I've been watching a lot of good movies last time, but I wanted to notice about this ONE, because in that movie (in fact a book on which movie is based on)  some words particulary touched my soul. And if something touches it, I have to share it. So here you are a piece of wisdom by F.Scott Fitzgerald.


Aren't these words perfect for New Year, our Next Chapter? 

Also I would add that Brad Pitt's play totally made an impression on me *clapping me*

Take care, spend this first evening of 2015 the best way you can and would be lovely if you would do it whole year :) I'll try!


                                                                                              GigiBax

You Might Also Like

0 comments