"Will you follow me...one last time?" - The Battle of the Five Armies

1/03/2015

(Finally I managed with the time changing, so the right time of publishing in my time zone is this below the post ;) )




Hey guys, I've just came home from the cinema where I could visit the Middle Earth again.
"The Hobbit - The Battle of The Five Armies" was no doubt the movie I was waiting whole year.
Now I'd like to write something about this, I'm trying not to spoil anything, just express my general emotions and opinions. If you have yours, please write below the post, I'd love to read and maybe discuss about them.




Of course I liked a movie. A lot. If you get into the Middle Earth once, you will leave your heart there. Excatly like I did. And everything what is associated with this Tolkien's masterpiece I take as a part of something I really love, enjoy and admire. The same thing happened with that movie.
There were a lot of bad reviews about "The Hobbit" idea, and even same Peter Jackson. People criticased the division of the book in 3 parts and adding new threads. We'll go through it in a moment now something from me:

It's not easy to repeat a high class success after years.

It's not easy to suit each single fan of Tolkien. 

It's not easy come back to New Zeland and say: "Let's come back to the Middle Earth world". 

It's not easy to work under the pressure of millions of eyes looking at your each single step and change. 

IT'S IN FACT VERY DIFFICULT. 

And I believe that Peter, apart from making some mistakes, managed.
Without a doubt "Lord Of The Rings" movies (ALL OF THEM!) are master, legend works and "The Hobbit" isn't the same. However we should remember, that we're still in this magical world of the Middle Earth and we should simply enjoy that fact. So don't compare "Lord of The Rings" with "The Hobbit", we have different times, different people, businness changing.
That's my opinion.

Of course, there are some things I didn't enjoy in the movie, let's be objective. There were a lot of unneccesary "fillings of the time" which were taking these good moments. But that's the effect of the division of this quite short book. And on it I'm finishing my expoloring of negative sites, because telling more, I would have to brake "my rules" and spoil a lot. And I don't want it.
Like my brother nicely noticed, if you haven't watched Peter's movies yet, better for you. Start watching from "The Hobbit" and then watch "The Lord Of The Rings". Because, actually, that's the right order.

You can be sure that posts about the Middle Earth and more Tolkien and more Jackson will be found there. I'm totally keen on these all things that I even could design my room as a little Hobbiton.
That's crazy how buffs are crazy. That sentence is crazy too. I'm crazy about this all.

In the end some music of course, and, little suprise, a song for "TBOTFA" recorded by....Billy Boyd! Yes, THIS Billy who played Pippin in "The Lord Of The Rings"! It has to be so ... unusual feeling to join the team after so many years again... Enjoy!


Ps. Mr Legolas totally killed some scenes, like somebody wrote on Pineterst and sorry for "bad" word but it suits perfectly (and no, I don't swear, really):
"He was too busy to see how badass he was in that movie!" 


                                                                                                                      GigiBax

You Might Also Like

0 comments