More writing #1 #2

8/15/2016





~ Pieces of my poems, short stories and everything connected with the words.
Something more touching literature than blogging, I guess. Enjoy! ~




1. Such a feeling 


I see the picture of this messy girl
claiming around that
she knows what she feels

and such a glory
in these bustling eyes
barely touching real sides of life

and maybe it's naive
this creating try
but what if we take
up lots of she was right?

the lightning you're struck by
the curious smell gone high
near rainbow over there
stepping out from the plane to the air

every thought as if was brought
by the someone's life you've crossed

counts the moment when you see
not-existing things made "to be"

you throw each like
walk-by stones
building own immortal home 

and when you pass
away through winds
flying somewhere with own wings
home yours will take those
who knew

the creator
feels like Him

so can you

GigiBax (C)

2. The costumes 

 One man once went to the tailor.

- My Friend! – he cheered warmly, crossing the door – God, one and the only wanted and it happened – I’m not a poor man anymore, but a rich one. Sew the proper costume for me as I must declare it to my dear family!

The tailor sent no single word back and pursued the request.

One week went gone and the now-rich man crossed the door again and exclaimed - 
- My Friend! God, one and the only wanted and it happened – it appears to be that the royal family wish to have me near them in the future. Sew me another costume as I must attend to the upcoming feast!
The tailor, silent as he was, pursued the request that time as well.

He repeated it 50 times after that visit. The rich man used to cross the tailor’s door each fresh week and ask for another costume to sew.

At last come it a day, within the sewing needles took a deep, silent breath.
- My Friend! God, one and the only wanted and it happened – I've fallen terribly ill. There is only one week on this beautiful Earth for me to live yet. I seek to have the last of the costumes, so I could to wear it on my funeral!

The tailor stared at the rich man for a while and finally let the words flow from his old, wise mouth:
- My Friend! The only costume you may wear is the costume of a clown!
- I am willing to purchase it if you say so, My Friend.

The rich man died eventually and the tailor went for his funeral.

As he approached to the still opened modern casket, he saw a dead man at that very moment, who was wearing the costume of a clown, he really was.
The tailor laughed immediately when he noticed it, but no one had got disgusted of that sound. 

For there was no living soul there standing, except the old tailor.


GigiBax (C) 



You Might Also Like

0 comments