Exploding Thursday

1/22/2015

Hello everybody, tomorrow is Friday so let's be positive.

I thought it would be pleasant day, so. How wrong I was!

Today, the first time on public, I didn't bear and exploded. I even don't remember what excatly I said. Why did it happen and why it was something good - read below.

(all rights copyrighted to Disney - that one suits perfectly, I had to)




I'm sure you are surronded by at least one person, you just can't stand. (if not, lucky you, buddy)
I'm not talking about being intolernat or mean for others. I want to focus on THESE others which can anger you, even if you're kind person. I see myself as the friendly and tolerant person. I don't gossip, beacause I really don't care so much about others life. I don't smear, because I know it's bad and no point in it. I don't even try to irritate people, cause I see a row on horizon immediately. But it doesn't mean a person like me can't be furious and simply explode. The problem isn't always in you, really. Sometimes THESE others have much more fault in whole bad situation. Still I don't know why some people, especially these young ones ( especially these guys from my class)  are clearly double-dealing and low. These are the two traits I hate the most. I still can't understand WHERE inside in them it began and why doesn't change. The first time in my life I have a feeling I just can't stand looking at these people. They aren't my enemies, they have never directly bruise or offend me, but when I see the way the treat others make me very angry. And yes, person can live with THAT surrounding, but, dear, 3 years is ENOUGH! Today's example just admitted my opinion and it's not going to change.

We had biology, the last lesson. We had class about genetic diseases and our teacher like always prepared presentation. There were a lot of these fatalities shown, some photos of these poor, ill children almost broke my heart from misery. And we finally came up to Patau's syndrome.
I was shocked and terrified whereas THESE PEOPLE (I'm not sure they deserve on this title, beacause I heard people should treat others like HUMANS...) laughed. Loud. All. Then I exploded. I don't know what I said, but I sock it all to them. About their disrespect and booring and that they should be happy they're healthy. I don't remember I was shouting or not. Afterwards was silence, couple of minutes, teacher didn't say anything. Finally I felt a relief. Earlier I was keeping myself in kind of guilt I even don't try to change things. Now I know, I can and I should. 

But why I'm writing about it? I'm writing to encourage you to be brave. To fight for things worth fighting for. Human's rights, respect, own defence. Big things? No, CURRENT things.

You can't still stay in the background, because that bad side of people will overshadow our world very quickly. We can't agree for it, we should DO something. 

If you feel you want to say something frank, which is against this whole hatred - SAY IT.

If you feel you can't stand somebody's bad behaviour - TELL THEM ABOUT IT. 


Don't be in the shadow.
Don't let be degraded.
REACT. 


Who does if not you...?

At the end I want to share one of the most boldest song about human's right and breaking them - "They Don't Care About Us" by Michael Jackson, my idol and my biggest inspiration, also in that fight for true humanity.  That song got a lot of bad reviews because of some religion/political mentions, but, be honest - they weren't "easy enough" and finally somebody dared to sing them frank - so this is,in one tense, explanations of most bad reviews... Anyway, focus on the words. Feel the rythm.






GigiBax 




You Might Also Like

0 comments