little PICK-ME-UP

1/06/2015

HOLD MEEEEEEE GUYS ...!

When something what you were thinking about 24/7 lately finnaly brings up to your mind you feel...kind of...it's hard to describe... FULL (but not like after eating too much).
I'm FULL now. And in fact I don't know why I'm writing about it here. Maybe because most of people I'd love to tell about it are sleeping and just I, jumping on my bed, can't cut down on my hapinness. That's crazy.




However, still worth considering. I believe that you have your crazy ideas and dreams too, but
 a) not enough time for coming true them 
b) not enough encouragement 
c) belief it won't work anyway. 

Believe me, IT WILL WORK.
If you believe in it hard, do your best and take a risk it have to come true. I don't see any option. Yes, as you nicely noticed, I'm not the realist so much, but without this whole determination I couldn't be who I really am. So dreamer more. And a bit of rebel last time...
If we don't try to do things we love, where is the sense of our lives?

GUYS, keep believing, keep working. If you have a choice homework or: poem/record/song/new choreography/another "sudden passion event", choose the second one. So do I.

That's, I guess,  what I wanted to write tonight, a bit of my crazy truth of the life.

Here's the good song to listen too!






GigiBax





You Might Also Like

0 comments