Book Challenge 2015

1/24/2015

Good evening night owls! :)

Today I have very pleasant post about something absolutely new for me. I've never taken any "listed challenges" (especially lasting whole year), because simply I always thought I have no free time. However, I noticed I spend, in fact, most of my spare time on movies&books. So why not have some fun and take 2015 book/movie challenge? If you know another kind of these challenges, write below, I'll appreciate it and consider taking it as well, but too much isn't helathy, remember.
Anyway.
I'm presenting here very popular in my country Book Challenge list made by amelinowa.blogspot.com. I was translating by myself. Have a look and maybe you will find it as nice as I found? As: more books=more wisdom.





                               
(if you never tried it like me, quickly rules: you just realise this list matching books to particular requirement - only 1 book to 1 requirement - whole 2015 and if you want to, you can share your progress e.g. on portals, I will do it here)

                         BOOK CHALLENGE 2015 :D

  1. MORE THAN 215 PAGES.
  2. THE AUTHOR IS A WOMAN
  3. THE BOOK WAS PUBLISHED IN 2015
  4. HAS GOT SAD END (you probably can check it just with going through summary at the back, some books have it written, which is pretty weak)
  5. THERE IS A CITY NAME IN THE TITLE
  6. THERE IS A FILM BASED ON THAT BOOK 
  7. HAS GOT MORE THAN 100 YEARS
  8. THE BOOK IS BASED ON REAL STORY
  9. HAS GOT ONLY ONE WORD IN THE TITLE
  10. THE AUTHOR HAS THE SAME INITIALS AS YOU
  11. THE BOOKS WAS PUBLISHED IN THE SAME YEAR YOU WERE BORN
  12. HAS GOT AT LEAST 2 AUTHORS
  13. THERE IS A NAME IN THE TITLE
  14. THE AUTHOR IS A MAN
  15. "I WAS GOING TO READ IT AT SCHOOL/WORK BUT IT DIDN'T CAME OFF"
  16. THE AUTHOR IS UNDER 30
  17. THERE IS A NAME OF COLOUR IN THE TITLE
  18. READ AT ONE WEEKEND
  19. THERE ARE NO PEOPLE IN THAT BOOK
  20. TYPICAL LOVE STORY
  21. GUIDEBOOK
  22. HISTORICAL OR POLITICAL
  23. IN ENGLISH (OR ANOTHER SECOND LANGUAGE YOU LEARN)
  24. ASSOCIATED WITH LETTERS
  25. THE BOOK BY THE AUTHOR USING NICKNAME
  26. THE BOOK WHICH ACTION IS SET DURING WAR
  27. THE MAIN CHARACTER HAS THE SAME NAME LIKE YOU 
  28. THE BOOK WHICH ACTION ISN'T SET IN EUROPE
  29. "I'VE STARTED TO READ ONCE, BUT I'VE NOT FINISHED YET
  30. AND THIS IS MY OWN ONE: THE BOOK BY JOHN GREEN :) 
Hope you like it&try it! I wanted to write the movie challenge list too, but it was made by a polish blogger so most of requirements are associated with polish movies and festivals, I'd like to meet closer. But if you want to see it here too, write below!


Have a good night, everybody! In a company of good book maybe...?



~and that's part of my future house ^^ 
(all photos come from Pinterest website, the most inspirational site in my Internet life)



                                                                                                   GigiBax

You Might Also Like

0 comments