Just bewildered after Queen's concert

2/22/2015

GOOD ONE OF THE BEST EVENINGS EVER! :D :D :D

I've not written here quite long, because I'm taking the filmmaking course (post about it soon) and I'm preoccupied with that thing,but tonight I have got uncontrolled feeling to share with you my feelings after ONE OF THE BEST MOMENTS OF MY LIFE AND ABSOLUTELY...

                                    THE BEST CONCERT OF MY LIFE!!!






I'm talking about Queen&Adam Lambert concert which took place about 5 hours ago in beautiful polish city - Cracow.
I've not been on many concerts so far, but this one, which was very high-class totally sweep me off my feet! I had standing place, so I could dance and move without big responsibility (my body worn out now) through all the show.
It was really big and fantastic show. I didn't expect they would show so much variety. There were special solos, drums-duet and what totally made me burst into tears - "Bohemian Rapsody" where performing and still alive in audience's heart Freddie made moving, music dialogue.
Brian May and Roger Taylor absolutely impressed me with their positive energy and...very good coindition! I mean, these men have "their age" but they're so passionate in what they're doing that probably they forgot about it on stage. I love their multi-talents and simple modesty.

I wasn't worried about Adam Lambert performance so much, because I read and heard they're on the same wavelenght, which I could see very clearly. I really think he managed very well, he's got great technical experience and feels very free but naturally on stage (and he's funny too! :) )
 In fact, many people complain about him, but don't understand that he can't be the or be compared with Freddie Mercury. Freddie was the only one. Adam brings something own to the shows too. Brian and Roger didn't choose him without reason. He has to be under big pressure, because many people want to hear Freddie still. They won't hear him (unless they show some videos of Freddie, which has also been done), they can hear hits they love and that's why people should go for Queen concerts. I don't know how long their tour will last, so if you have a chance, go and see it!!!

Queen band is a world-music legend and having been there was a pleasure and honour for me. Not only I felt all these emotions (performers had great contact with the audience! They even tried to speak Polish a little bit, which was very cute!) but I had fun and awareness of taking part in something very special, which maybe won't repeat again.

This is the clear proof I hope to look on someday and smile: selfie with my bro, who actually got the tickets - you're the best, thank you! <3

(you can finally see me - my face xd)



Have a wonderful night all of you.
I have some advice on the end: go to concerts as often as possible!

Ps. Regards for the man with who I sang one of the hits - we sang out of tune, but putting our hearts in it - that was a cool moment.






You Might Also Like

0 comments