New Year -> New Chapter

12/31/2014

*somthing after 13*

It's very early for posting but this evening is quite busy and I just couldn't resist the temptation to appear here in the last day of 2014 :)

Firstly I'd like to say: HAVE A GOOD PARTY! :) I wish all of you will spend this New Year's time with friends/family and not feel lonely, cause loneliness at that time isn't advised.
Secondly I want to encourage you for having a moment of considering about the previous and new year. In my opinion is quite important to do it, because New Year is a new chapter. 



I'm going to leave the past. I keep just good memories and weird but funny photos and videos. It was really hard year for me - it was a year of looking for myself and growing up. So I suppose this year in that mental case will be maybe easier. I'm going to change environment and that's important, necessary thing not only in my lives, but in yours sometimes too. I would love to develop my skills and stay as positive as possible.

These are my plans. Having too much of them, like losing 20 pounds and becoming a millionare can be very confusing and effect will be vice versa. Really. I tried on my own, I don't recommend.



From opportune position I'd like to propose a toast to all of you who believe and realise your dreams and all of these good people who helping others rescue our Earth from the disaster of hatred. 
Thank you. 

I would also say something to all of these people who were driving me mad this year with this amazing and so true song in Glee version (of course) : 

     




See you here in 2015 




                                                                                                   GigiBax



You Might Also Like

0 comments