First good night

12/23/2014



22.34 (don't care about the time below the post, I'm not very keen on these all technological things, I will change it soon, the time (in my country) I really write the post is written at the beginning)

Hello.
This blog started its existence in very spontaneous way. I think that the main reason of starting it was fact, that my ideas and reflections (which decided to come into my mind in large numbers JUST in the late evening, usually when I go to bed) will be a bit more ordered and understood if I'll share them. Hm. Discovering and testing are good things. So I'm going to try.
Firstly you should know, that English isn't my first language (some of you, my English-speaking friends surely have already noticed it), but I fell in love with it, I keep learning it putting in it my whole heart and I want to try myself in this way of using it (such as blogging) too. Hope you will understand it. If not, I'm afraid you aren't at good site :) Here tolerancy is important property.

I'm an night owl and I am always sleepy, because my days are too busy so I spend part of my nights on reading books, watching movies, writing.... mainly on this creative me. If you read it and think: sounds familiar, I invite on my blog. I don't know excatly what it will be about but one I promise: I will write the truth. Of course in my view but without needless caring of. Just my way.

Good night or hello long night my friends :)

                                                                                                        GigiBax 

You Might Also Like

0 comments