Double espresso for one

11/22/2016

Aloha, good morning! 

I've just felt the simple desire to share you with you my simple human morning.
It's Tuesday, definitely not the weekend time, the working time. I'm now sitting, however, in a local favourite cafe. It's 10 a.m. before and except the lovely woman who prepared the coffee for me there is no else but me and Dostoevsky book company. Quite interesting morning partner,  isn't it? 
What I mean really in this post is the honesty which should be put in spending time alone. You can really have some good time on your own. It's all about attitude.
I called my friend whether she was in the town earlier, but she said she wasn't. Alright. I would love to have a coffee with her but I can spend the time in also pleasant, but a bit different way.
I've got so many reflections aboyt self-being. Like, where lies the board between true egoism and simple taking care of your needs and being.
And as I noticed, this topic seems to be rare to talk about. I hear a lot of things about self-development, but these matters aren't very extended.
Just love yourself to have an easier life. Okay, but... How really? Motivating quotes about inner strength and determination are very nice, but what happens with everyday life actions? Shall we get inspired or make research also on our own? 
Hopefully, these are the questions which don't have got a time limit to answer. I guess, everyone will individually get it at last.
For now, I'm figuring out the results of my observations and what I can tell you from today morning, that very own moment is:
Take double espresso. You will have twice more time to drink it and maybe between the first anf the second sip you will notice how rewarding it has become.
And generally, double intense is somehow more intriguing. Like, living with double energy and optimism. How about that? 
Have a wonderful day (or night), I'm coming back to my moment (and Mr Dostoevsky, he should get appropriate attention, too) 
GigiBax

You Might Also Like

0 comments