How come the words?

10/08/2016

Aloha!

first attempt in quenya writing



I've not appeared here as should be normally, but you will find the reason of this delay hopefully in the short column below I've prepared.

I'm sure you're familiar enough with the Raffaello sweets advertisement. That small, coconut ball is one of the most dangerous things at my home if present. (I preempt it, avoiding purchase from the local shop, of course)

The slogan comes with the smooth statement: expresses more than thousand words! Yes! One coconut, creamy ball? Imagine!?

Same comparison is used relating to the pictures. Just remind yourself about recent news you've came through. The photograph let you create own opinion even better than the words of the article hidden above the image. (The next thing is, many of people read usually headlines alone nowadays)

When we share our emotions with the help of pervasive Wi-Fi connection it is common to find that loosing time for writing goes simply abstract, there are emoji to be sent in an easier way, right?
Have you discovered how many have already been created, for any occasion?

I am travelling by tram. I feel confused and ashamed. For my supper I'm having Japanese miso soup. 

(There are more and more of them and I'm really curious when exactly we'll reach the moment of major coming back to the picture writing known in the ancient times)

So the images are growing in numbers, the information flow is continued, why then words should be worth taking care about so much? Good talk is also about the silence, we've all heard it. It comes as a difficult skill to work out, but let's remember there is still a free room for the letters welded together.

The word is assumed to become the heart of communication. I would love to add some more, however, to make words really worthwhile, we should really want to say either write them.

Also, we ought to look for and find the true sense in the words, making them the messages. Their content - the essence of the language. This fact seems banal, but in my small opinion, still keeps not enough appreciated. (That's why I believe speaking or writing coming as random throwing from the mouth either fingers is precious to change into gold silence).

How big change it can bring to someone's life if we tell them we love them.

How simple is to show our care of somebody, when we call them asking three, small words: How are you?

This is that simple to express our gratefulness to send thank you text to the person we already thanked before.

Behind this wayward keyboard, I'm pleading for taking care of words more precisely.
Let's fill them with true emotions and worth so they could stay in our memory and survive among the mass of others, blank and empty around us.

Maybe afterwards Everything will seem a bit of easier?

GigiBax xxx











You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Have you got an upcoming opportunity to talk with the high elves of Valinor?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I've been preparing for this meeting quite a while, but we know the Elves count the time in a bit different way so I'm not sure when exactly it's going to happen :)

      Delete