And the book!

7/23/2016

Aloha!




Anyone remembers me? I'm Julia, I call myself here GigiBax and I've started this blog in the last year to let flow my reflections somewhere far away where they may meet some feedback. I've had better and worse moments of writing here (let them stay, why not), but still this place's had a special place in my heart, even if I decided to leave it for more than a year because I wanted to focus on my very first book. You know, that was the bigger piece of work I wanted to put my whole time and energy in.

And I've just finished. Like a five minutes ago. I've decided that's a good moment to end that chapter and come back here, to write, I hope, longer, another one. As I missed this place so much.

How does one who's just finished book feel like? I don't know, actually. My heart is going mad, I'm sitting on the beautiful terrace at my home, what is the most interesting is that small group of goats are singing their "meees" now and that's the song of my success, it appears.

But I love it. This feeling. I'm afraid it feels so good, with such satisfaction, excitation and pride that I may start tomorrow another book. Just kidding.

This day I have the second announcement, that I'm going to come back here, like for good. You may find it chaotic, but Gosh, you don't even imagine how much has changed during this year! How the book has sharpen my writing, taught patience and, let's say, created my own way to take care of the words. And because I've learned a little bit more about myself and about putting them (words) together I believe it would make bigger sense to write for you, in this place.

There are going to be some changes, though. They come from more mature observations, I guess and generally it should be better for my beloved readers. So here we go, short time organisation:

1. New design - simply and clear because what I really want to focus on are the words, so black&white combination is more than perfect in that case.

2. Shorter and more regular posts - I used to work at my posts very long time I didn't always have for, now if I will want to share something, I do it no matter what - 1 post/week for start, but I hope we'll reach 2 posts/week very soon. 

3. More photography - during this year I especially fell in love with black&white photography, I would love to add the pieces of my poor attempts to the posts instead of the inspiring ones I've found on the Internet. Yours is yours, and I want to own this blog as much as possible.

4. Contact - I maybe have noted something about, but now you've got full chance to just copy my e-mail address and write something. Longer feedback? New reflections? Questions? I'm really open, I really believe words have huge power we should share more.

5. More writing tab - so I want to non-stop improve my writing (the same way I want to improve my language) so there, always with earlier information, you will be able to find my another forms of writing, which is everything for me. Some poems? Translations? I don't know. I have some stuff in my well-closed drawer, I love to write (and try writing) any forms, so you'll follow my attempts if you want.

Thank you for coming through the organisation section, I just had to write what's going to happen here.

Having your attention, I would love to thank to all of the visitors who's been there from time to time when I've taken this longer break: you're totally fabulous. 

At the very end, letting my almost-dying fingers have some rest for this very important today, I want to thank you my reader, CAROLINE who left here long ago two comments which gave me such a power and motivation to come back for good that I can't describe it. I was so late responding for your comments, but I deeply hope you may read this part.

If you can dream it, you can do it - Walt Disney said and let me leave you with these wise words for today. I'm taking long coffe time and deep breath.

I did it. So can you. We're the creators.


GigiBax 

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I'm proud of You! Congrats babe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Getting a book out is such a major achivement, harder than getting a flim made

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Mr Simon, I'm really pleased you've not forgotten about my page!

      I'm extremely grateful for this comment, you're surely much more experienced person and writer than I am and that comparison you made totally blown my mind. I'm much more motivated now, thanks a lot!

      And I hope the next posts won't disappoint you! :)

      Delete