But the book

8/07/2015

Hello fellows! :)

Are you still here?
I've seen some page views, but well it's not like in the active months, and honestly and openly I say this is my fault. I put this blog aside, having a lot of stuff on. I really like this blog, believe me or not, and I'm not going to delete it, never probably, because this is my therapy. Writing is my therapy, my escape from problems, stress and the world which sometimes sucks.

But recently things have been going really good...I've changed my attitude to life, but needed time to set it up completely. It's a difficult and long process, but when finished important matters change for a good and it is really worth working at. I also had time for more mediation and silent thinking. I needed to organize thoughts in my head, so that not to write about anything less important. Cause I want these things and posts be important and inspiring in some way. I also focused more on my health and yoga practice, that's why my Healthy Teenager Project is developing so actively.

However now I'm taking long break.
I'm starting a new chapter, keeping some actual projects on. I need also more time for reflections affecting my nearest future - the choice of studies, of way of carrier, way of life... (the last one is creating every day, though). Now I'm also focusing on the most important attempt of my passionate work - writing my own book. Yes. I do. I can't wait to share the effect with you, if things will go as good as I want them to go. But, well, that kind of writing takes more time and energy. Here I write maximum 2 pages, while having whole book (novel, actually) I go through much more combo-logistic-thinking-over, so if you ever tried to do it - you know how it's like.

But I'm really determined, really excited and truly believe I can make it happen. Having such numbers of you was one of small signs, I can make things happen, especially my writing.
So here I am, mysterious world of book-writing!

See you soon
and
wish me good luck

                                                                              ~GigiBax 






You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. My girl!
    Keep doing what you do and will be awesome!
    Kisses :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My girl!
      Thank you for everything you do for me, all the support, all everyday loveliness! <3
      xoxoxo

      Delete
  2. I wish you all the luck too! Writing a book beyojnd me. I can do scripts though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for your comment, Simon! :)
    Hope your writing goes well, so :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for inspiring me to write!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome.

      But now I guess I am even more grateful to you for the same thing.

      Delete